Panchakarma, the comprehensive Ayurvedic therapy for ultimate mind-body cleansing, involves five types of Ayurvedic therapeutic measures to detoxify the body and successfully eliminate disease causing toxic elements. Ayurveda highly recommends body purification and detoxification before starting a therapy or a treatment. Apart from Ayurvedic detoxification, Panchakarma is also recommended to strengthen the immune system of the body in order to restore the overall balance and well-being.
Ayurveda is concerned with eight principle branches of medicine: pediatrics, gynecology, obstetrics, opthalmology, geriatrics, otolaryngology (ear, nose and throat), general medicine and surgery. Each of these medical specialties is addressed according to theories of the five elements (Ether, Air, Fire, Water, Earth): the tridosha, or three bodily humors: the seven dhatus, or body tissues; three maias (urine, stools, sweat): and the trinity of life: body, mind and spiritual awareness.
RATES PER NIGHT (IN INR)
Prices are valid till 31st December, 2019.
- Stay In Well-Appointed Room
- Veda5 Wellness Panchakarma Prescribed Meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- Ayurveda Doctor Consultation and Daily Panchakarma Treatments (90 mins)
- Ayurveda Medicines During Stay
- Half Day Excursion including Ganga Aarti
- Scheduled Wellness Activities: Daily Yoga, Meditation Session
- Return Airport Transfers from Dehradun Airport